Health and Wellbeing Event in Wakefield
01 August, 2016
Do you want to improve your health and wellbeing? Join us at a free, local event this August!
- Yorkshire Smokefree Wakefield will be offering CO and lung age readings
- Live Well Wakefield Health trainers offering blood pressure checks and Tanita scales body fat assessment
- Live Well Wakefield Community food and health team providing support around healthy eating and cooking
- Live Well Wakefield Self-management service on hand with tips for managing your health and wellbeing effectively
- Health and wellbeing practitioners promoting the Arts Cafe
Drop in for a chat and creativity!
Union Street Shop
Wakefield Market Hall
11th August 2016 11am-1pm